Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What's in the Box?


What's in the ammo box that Dumb Dumb is guarding? Click on "Read More..." to find out.


It's an ammo box full of old (really old, as in before the divorce) Issues, Etc. discs and tapes. They'd been laying around church and somebody sent them home with my wife. We've listened to them all, so now we've got our own Issues, Etc. mini time capsule. Let me know if you haven't entered the digital age yet and are still listening on that old Panasonic cassette player - these guys are looking for a new home.

5 comments:

Frank Gillespie said...

SWEET!

Anonymous said...

What's it doing on Easter Island?
Better yet, what are you doing on Easter Island?

Johannes

Scott Diekmann said...

I got tired of the same old running route Johannes, so I thought I'd go for a run on Easter Island. And of course, I never go anywhere without Issues!

Anonymous said...

Do you have any of the episodes on eight track cassette? ;)

Scott Diekmann said...

None on eight track, but a couple on pressed vinyl.